Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What is the name of the heart shaped island in Australia? Near South Molle island?


What is the name of the heart shaped island in Australia? Near South Molle island?
I dont know about any heart-shaped island, but there is a heart-shaped coral reef in the Whitsunday's called Heart Reef.

Lol I knew my Tourism course would come in handy one day :p
What is the name of the heart shaped island in Australia? Near South Molle island?
I think it's Tasmania.
I think it's Tasmania.
Are you sure its an island?
Cause I thought it was a caye.
We caught a waterplane to it.
Sorry cant recall its name.
Try contacting www.queenslandtourism.com.au
EDIT HERE
I think cheeky has it for you under my answer.
It's Called the Heart Reef.
It a reef called The Heart Reef. How romantic.
Emerging out of the natural wonder of the Great Barrier Reef is the famous Heart Reef. Discovered in 1974 by a local charter plane company, this is a not to be missed site. It is made up completely of natural coral and organisms into the shape of an everyday heart. This magical piece of nature can be viewed from the air, either by helicopter, seaplane or light aircraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment